Seagram's 100 Pipers is the India’s leading Scotch whisky and is also the leading Standard Scotch in many countries around the world, including Thailand, Spain, Venezuela, and Australia.
The brand's unique iconography and heritage reflects the essence of a "True Legend"
Range & Tasting
- AROMA - It is woody and fruity, with a touch of peat oaky fragrance in medium intensity creating an aromatic sweetness.
- NOSE - A full and fruity nose with delicate honey and vanilla notes.
- BODY - Heavy, sweet, complex and rounded.
- TASTE - Full bodied, mellow and sweet, combined with well balanced notes of fruitiness and soft smokiness.
- FINISH - Floral and elegant, with subtle oak notes coupled with vanilla.